Wednesday, December 24, 2014

LONG COOL WOMAN IN A BLACK DRESS

Saturday night I was downtown, working for the FBI . . . sitting in a nest of bad men, whiskey bottles piling high . . .



Bootlegging boozer on the west side
Full of people who are doing wrong
Just about to call up the D.A. man
When I heard this woman singing a song

A pair of 45's made me open my eyes
My temperature started to rise
She was a long cool woman in a black dress
Just a 5'9, beautiful tall
With just one look I was a bad mess
Cause that long cool woman had it all



I saw her headin' to the table
Well a tall walking big black cat
When charlie said I hope that you're able boy
Well I'm telling you she knows where it's at
Well suddenly we heard the sirens
And everybody started to run
A jumping out of doors and tables
Well I heard somebody shooting a gun

Well the D.A. was pumping my left hand
And then she was a-holding my right
Well I told her don't get scared
Cause you're gonna be spared
Well I've gotta be forgiven
If I wanna spend my living
With a long cool woman in a black dress
Just a 5'9 beautiful tall
Well, with just one look I was a bad mess
Cause that long cool woman had it all


The Hollies . . .

STORMBRINGER SENDS

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorate songs. Thanks! and a very Merry Christmas to you, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I've been hearing that song for damn near 50 years - or however long ago it was they wrote it - and I never knew the words. Not even close.

    And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, and you are look so beautiful with your long black dress, it's makes me feel good.thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need a Debt Loan To Pay Off Bills?
    Take control of your debt today
    Available Now Business Expansion Loan Offer?
    Do you need a loan to pay off Bills?
    Do you need a loan?
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Expansion Loan?
    Business Start-up, Education,
    Debt Consolidation Loan
    Hard Money Loans
    Loan for any thing ?
    We offer loan at low interest rate of 3%
    Loan with no credit check,
    Email us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete