Friday, June 22, 2012

DISGRACEFUL

Photos from today's Gay Pride event at the White House:


Why do you demand respect when you lack the capacity to show respect? Why do you hate when you demand for the "hate" to stop?


As everybody can now see for themselves, the entire Gay Pride agenda is totally out of control. Here we see Gay activists from Philadelphia giving the middle finger to the portrait of President Ronald Reagan at the White House.



This is a blatant display of disrespect. Why would anyone be so disrespectful in the White House? This shows hatred for the USA, our culture, and our White House.
It also shows that you and your kind are scum . . . this sickens me . . .



Last week, I was in Boston on business. One of the last images I had of that city - looking down from a highway overpass circling into the departures area of Logan Airport - was a World War I memorial featuring a doughboy statue. What really caught my attention was the rainbow flag in front of this statue, alongside the American flag and the POW/MIA flag.

I did a double take, then imagined this possible is associated with the Department of Defense announcement of Gay Pride month, and associated ceremonies to take place at the Pentagon, and elsewhere.



I've been looking everywhere on the web for a photo of the WWI doughboy statue at Logan Airport in Boston, but I can't seem to find one.


When I expressed my disgust at this to a co-worker, his comment; "Don't you think there were gay people who suffered and died in that war? Don't they deserve to be recognized?"

Of course there were homosexuals amongst the millions of souls who fought in World War I. It's also besides the point. There ALREADY IS a flag for the gay people who died in World War I, who died in every war our country has had, and who serve to this day:




Her name is Old Glory and if you need any other kind of flag then you're part of the problem with the whole Liberal agenda: they seek to Balkanize Americans into groups, by race, by color & creed. This is not the way America works. We are all Americans; not African-Americans, Asian-Americans Irish-Americans, or now this new sub-category Gay-Americans.

WE ARE AMERICANS and we are strongest when we all come together for the common good. It only strengthens our enemies when they see us divided and pitted against one another - imagine how they are laughing at us today, with this latest outrage.


FOR THE RECORD

Because I am about to be pilloried as anti-gay and homophobic (whatever that means) - here is the official party line on STORMBRINGER's take on homosexuality and the entire issue of gays in the military, etc:

Homosexuality has been with us since the Old Testament; it's part of the human condition. To this day, nobody knows whether it is due to external causes during upbringing, or genetic reasons. The Gay gene has not been found. This means for all we know, homosexuality is nothing more than a preference, a form of hedonism. (If a Gay gene IS found, then this will present a serious dilemma Liberal Gays who currently are for the "Pro-Choice" abortion agenda; AND pose some serious questions on Darwinism.)

I have known people in the military who are homosexual. A few of them tried to hide it, but it was kind of obvious. A few of them couldn't deal with the situation, and left the military - I would suggest they wouldn't adapt to the military regardless of their sexual orientation. One of the best commanders I ever had was as camp as a row of tents, we all knew it and it didn't matter one way or the other. I actually helped put this guy through the "Q" Course (although I wasn't aware of his sexual orientation at the time), he was a good leader and we appreciated having him around, as opposed to a man of lesser caliber. Then one day out in Carthage, North Carolina I encountered him with his Boy Scout troop - I sh*t you not - and I lost all respect for the man.

Human sexuality is as varied as the colors in the spectrum - we've got something for everybody. I personally could care less what your kink is. We all have our kink - all I say is just keep it in the closet where it belongs.

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it!"


- STORMBRINGER SENDS


11 comments:

  1. Amen, my brother. First visit to your blog, but you hit this one out of the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never trust anybody that voluntarily works with the Boy Scouts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. First visit to your blog. Had to comment after reading. If I step on toes I apologize preemptively.

    Concerning a genetic propensity or predilection for homosexuality I have often wondered if people are born gay. ( trying something new, trying to add a hyper link in my comment)

    Identical twin studies provide an intresting insight into this debate. I was counseling with a lesbian and she asked me a question. "Why are you attracted to women JD?" "I responded after much thought, " I don't know." She said "Neither do I."

    What I do know is this. God has defined the proper marriage relationship as one between a man and a woman. Any sexual relationship that exists outside of this is sinful. This includes adultery, fornication, and homosexuality. Each are sinful in God's eyes.

    Just as I had to keep my passions in the bounds that God set before I married my wife, so do others. Homosexuality is a temptation to be fought against just as fornication and adultery are temptations to be fought against.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well stated Lucky and FYI- you don't have to apologize for anything you say as long as it's truthful, and respectful. We take Freedom of Speech very seriously around here.

      Welcome to Team STORMBRINGER and thank you for your support! - S. L.

      Delete
    2. Stormbringer; good essay // lucky right on the money

      Delete
  4. I think that a civilised position is simply:

    "I don't care what anybody does in their own private space".

    I think that this aleady gives far more than enough freedom to those who are affected by this.

    I personally think that this activist homosexualism, where people insist that their mutual affection be treated on the same level as man and woman committing should simply:

    MAN UP!

    The requirement to have homosexual marriage is over a line. It is utterly disrepectful to women. People marry to put forward a family with the hope that it may continue for generations. This is hard for both parties.

    If these folk have personal preferences, I DON'T care. Have luch, dinner, breakfast. Hold hands. But don't destroy natural law.

    If mariage is debased, you can expect Christians abandoned by their communities turning towards religions that count this as an anathma.

    This is wrong. Those who are homosexual should be loved.

    Those who are homosexualist, who are only defined by their perversity and that insist on having no values beyond the current generation are extremely danagerous and should be outlawed/exiled.

    P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent essay. Good comments too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My, my, my. Such a plethora of opinion. A veritable potpouri of postulations.
    Oh hell, who am I trying to kid. I'm drunk and I should be going to bed.
    Great post Stormy. Glad you opened the forum for people to FINALLY get a chance to say what they really think!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  7. uncle stormy just a bit of science here. The genes and person has are pass along by reproduction and in most cases develop and change to adapt to the enviroment (or as most consider darwin theory. so the thing is if you dont reproduce your genes stop with you. ergo there cant be a gay gene unless you are refering to a happy gene none the less in the reproduction process the gene would not be around after 3 or 4 generations. so again why do we have laws protecting and giving them rights the rest of us cant or not allowed. then look at the pictures closely and you can see the people in them have no self respect and will continue to let the goverment shove their life style choice down our necks. again what you do at home is not our problem but when you make it public and think its the right thing for everybody. these are the images we get i dont understand it not my bag (hotties in bathing suits on the beach are more my speed) i would like to point out as well just because they make it in your size ladies does not meen you should be wearing the bathing suit. its almost as bad as a 60 year old guy in a speedo. what ever to each his own i guess just dont come to my house and flip off my picture of mickey mouse and goofy we will have a big problem. have fun out here always waiting a watching skullhead (drying ammo tonight lots of rain in the AO some supplies got wet no worries)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to hear from you Skull - I sent message traffic yr way earlier, didn't hear squat so I thought maybe you got washed out - saw it on TV thats a LOT of water

    Cheers, Uncle Stormy

    ReplyDelete
  9. no worries i know how to swim and my speed bags are water proof and a surf board is a good platform to float my gear on high and dry. not to bad here just wet northern panhandle was most effected and north west area. email you later our AO is still secure no worries

    ReplyDelete