Tuesday, February 14, 2012

BITTER-CLINGER POLITICS



A friend - who happens to be a retired Green Beret Colonel - sent out an email on distro explaining that he's signing onto the Santorum campaign, and asking for support. There was some Santorum material attached. I hit 'Reply All', and this was my response:


Personally, I find the current crop of Republicans distateful; they are sellouts and the only reason I vote Republican is that the alternative is simply unthinkable.

I believe that we are "Taxed Enough Already", that the time is way overdue for a 15% flat tax rate, and that the debt/deficit woes of the U.S. Government could be resolved by a blanket 10% cut of ALL Federal agency budgets across the board - a REAL cut not just a cut in projected growths - and that the money would never be missed.

Everybody's got to have faith in something: I have faith in God, the United States of America, the vision of the Founding Fathers as espoused in the Constitution, the Declaration of the United States, the Federalist Papers and the Anti-Federalist Papers, the Bill of Rights - most especially the Second Amendment which ensures all of the OTHER Rights - the free market forces of laissez-faire capitalism, and the Judeo-Christian heritage that gave birth to our great nation.

I have faith, and I'm sticking to it:



"Sarah Palin for President of the United States"


Sean Linnane

Citizen - Taxpayer - Landowner - United States Veteran






STORMBRINGER SENDS

.

2 comments:

  1. ha, a final is so smart and visual. especially I liked a poster with snake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the time Santorum threw Pat Toomey under the bus in favor of dear Arlen Spector in the 04 primary? Arranged by that deep thinker Karl Rove. And worst of all Spector just barely slipped by.

    Well I can't forget it. Better than Barry though.

    ReplyDelete