Monday, October 3, 2011

ARMY GANG MEMBERS?

A reader sent this in on Thursday and I confess I didn't get around to looking at it until Sunday afternoon . . . honestly I thought 'yeah, yeah . . . gangbangers sending their guys into the military to get tactical training . . . this has been going on for years . . . so what's the story? Then I read it again and it sent chills up my spine because of what I've seen and what I know about what goes on in Fayetteville, North Carolina . . . read it and weep . . . S.L.





























Today's Bird HERE





.

1 comment:

  1. Hold the phone...
    Crips send their own "soldiers" to become actual soldiers so they can benefit from their training for their "urban warfare"....but are now wanting to shoot actual uniformed soldiers that had nothing to do with this shooting that occured?

    I honestly never understood the gangster mindset.

    ReplyDelete